In this 1-day instructor-led classroom or online class, you will learn to configure and administrate the most commonly used features of a FortiADC-E Application Delivery Controller. In interactive labs, you will explore Layer 4 and Layer 7 Server Load Balancing, Link Load Balancing, Global Load Balancing, High Availability, Firewall Policies, advanced routing and more.
These administrative fundamentals will provide you with a solid understanding of how to implement and maintain an advanced application delivery solution.
This prepares you for the FortiADC Specialist Exam. This course qualifies as a specialist course for the NSE 6 designation.
Introduction and System Settings Server Load Balancing Link and Global Load Balancing Advanced Networking and Security Monitoring and Troubleshooting.
After completing these courses, you will be able to:
- Describe the advanced load balancing features of a FortiADC-E device.
- Identify devices from the FortiADC product range.
- Deploy the unit in different network scenarios.
- Protect your servers against connection attempts coming from malicious IP addresses.
- Intelligently distribute the traffic among multiple servers based on the TCP and HTTP content.
- Automatically route the traffic to another server if a problem is detected.
- Increase the resources in your servers by offloading the compression , encryption and decryption of SSL traffic to the FortiADC-E devices.
- Intelligently distribute the traffic among servers located in different geographical locations.
- Load balance the inbound and outbound traffic among multiple uplink connections to the Internet.
- Implement a High Availability solution using multiple FortiADC-E devices for traffic load balancing and failover protection.
- Module 1 -Introduction and System Settings
- Module 2 – Server Load Balancing
- Module 3 – Link and Global Load Balancing
- Module 4 – Failover
- Anyone who is responsible for day-to-day management of FortiADC-E appliances.
- TCP/IP network experience and a basic understanding of HTTP and Web concepts.