This Cisco DNA Center Fundamentals Training has a focused hands-on approach to the SDA solution.
In this workshop, you will learn how to Establish the SD-A in your Enterprise. Besides, you will be able to understand the different components of the SD-A solution, to successfully implement and put in service a SD-A fabric with wired and wireless access and with micro-segmentation.
You will also learn how to automate and program the provisioning tasks using the APIs. Note that, a full SD-A fabric with basic features will be built from scratch.
If you’re familiar with the SDA fabric, learn Cisco DNA Center Advanced: SD-Access Deep Dive Workshop
This course will be focused on hands-on. A full SD-A fabric with all its basic features will be built from scratch. The provisioning will be done with the GUI and then automated using the APIs.
Cisco SD-Access Overview
- Exploring Cisco SD-Access
- Describing the Cisco SD-Access Architecture
- Exploring Cisco DNA Center
- Configuring Underlay Automation
- DNA Center installation and provisioning
- Integration of the switches into the fabric with LAN automation PnP
Cisco SD-Access Implementation
- Security Network Access with 802.1X and Cisco TrustSec
- ISE Integration in DNA Center
- Policy Provisioning Basics
- Navigating and Managing the Policy Application Workflows
- Enable secure integration between ISE and DNA Center
- Configure the Identity Services Engine
- Set up authentication and authorization policies in ISE
- Enable Dynamic Authentication with 802.1X to authenticate and authorize access to the network with a wired client
Wireless Integration Orchestration
- Integrating Wireless with the Cisco SD-Access Solution
- Workflow of Cisco SD-Access Wireless
- Cisco SD-Access Wireless Network Design
- Cisco SD-Access Wireless Basic Operation
- Configure SD-Access wireless integration
- Configure Wireless Hosts and Access Points
- Set up authentication and authorization policies in ISE for Wireless
- 802.1X to authenticate and authorize access to the network with a wireless client
Network and IT professionals are always looking for ways to improve the design and operations of their networks.