The Deploying Cisco ASA FIREWALL Solutions (FIREWALL) v2.0 is 5 Days (ILT) instructor led training program specially designed for students seeking Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security) based on Cisco ASA security appliances. Students will be able to learn IT infrastructure and applications using Cisco ASA security appliance features, and provide detailed operations support for the ASA appliance.
Exam Number 642-618 FIREWALL
Last day to test: April 21, 2014
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Evaluate the basic firewall technology, features, hardware models, and licensing options of the Cisco ASA security appliance.
- Implement and troubleshoot basic Cisco ASA security appliance connectivity and device management plane features.
- Configure and verify Cisco ASA security appliance network integration.
- Configure and verify Cisco ASA security appliance policy.
- Configure and verify high availability and virtualization on Cisco ASA security appliances.
- Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance Introduction
- Basic Connectivity and Device Management
- Network Integration
- Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance Policy Control
- Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance High Availability and Virtualization
- Channel Partner / Reseller
The recommended knowledge and skills that a learner should have for the best learning outcome include:
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security) certification.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system.