This document is Cisco Public Information. Page 1 of 5 Data Sheet Learning Services Hosted Collaboration Service Foundation The Hosted Collaboration Service Foundation (HCSF) course is a virtual instructor-led, lab-based, hands-on course offered by Cisco® Learning Services. This course focuses on the entire Cisco Hosted Collaboration Service environment and introduces participants to the roles of the data center, aggregation, fulfillment, and application architecture.
Module 1: HCS Solution Overview
◦ Describe the purpose and benefits of HCS and describe the main purpose of each component part of an HCS implementation, including data center, fulfillment, management, applications, and aggregation.
This course is designed to give participants an in-depth introduction to Cisco Hosted Collaboration Service (HCS), its features, capabilities, and components either as a single course or in preparation for intermediate level courses. Targeted roles include:
- System engineers
- Technical support personnel
- Channel partners and resellers
- Partner sales executives
Cisco recommends that you have the following prerequisite knowledge and skills:
- Knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications Manager functionality
- Recommended courses: Cisco Unified Communication Foundation (UCMF) and Configuring the Cisco Nexus® Data Center (CCNDC)