This Intermediate level course is part of the ITIL certification program. The Foundation level course is a mandatory requirement for all other levels within the certification scheme.
ITIL Expert Qualification: Service Transition Certificate
- Review of Service Transition processes and their associated roles, responsibilities, challenges, risks and critical success factors, including:
- Transition Planning and Support
- Knowledge Management
- Service Asset and Configuration Management
- Change Management
- Release and Deployment Management
- Service Validation and Testing
- Change Evaluation
- Interaction of Service Transition processes with other Service Lifecycle processes
- Managing communication and commitment
- Managing organizational and stakeholder change
- Technology and implementation considerations for Service Transition
CIOs, CTOs, managers, supervisory staff, team leaders, designers, architects, planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers, IT security managers, and any IT professional involved in the transition of IT services.
Candidates must hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management, attained through either the ITIL IT Service Management Essentials (V2) plus the ITIL V2-V3 Foundations Bridging Course or the ITIL V3 or 2011 edition Foundations course. Your certificate must be presented as documentary evidence to gain admission to this course.