The Cisco IX5000 Series Immersive Solutions course is designed to provide students with a strong understanding of the installation, configuration, operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of the Cisco IX5000 and IX5200 systems.
The Cisco IX5K exam assessment topics include features and options, physical installation, configuration, operations, maintenance, upgrades, and troubleshooting.
At the end of this one-day course, students will be able to install/configure, operate and maintain core visual communication components for the Cisco IX5000 series Immersive Solution. In this course, students will add IX5000 to existing Unified CM environments.
- Course Introduction
- Lesson 1 – Immersive TelePresence
- Lesson 2 – IX5000 Overview
- Lesson 3 – IX5000 Installation Overview
- Lesson 4 – IX5000 Configuration
- Lesson 5 – IX5000 Operations
- Lesson 6 – IX5000 Maintenance
- Lesson 7 – IX5000 Basic Troubleshooting
- Channel Partner / Reseller