This course focuses on the hardware features of the Cisco Network Convergence System (NCS) 5500 Series. It covers the features and functions of the Cisco NCS 5500 Series chassis, hardware architecture, and boot process and features of the 64-bit Cisco IOS®XR software.
© 2017Cisco and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. This document is Cisco Public Information.Page 3of 3Registration EmailFor more information about schedules and registration for this course, contact email@example.com.Cisco Capital Financing Helps You Achieve Your ObjectivesCisco Capital®financing can help you acquire the technology you need to achieve your objectives and stay competitive. We can help you reduce capital expenditures (CapEx), accelerate your growth, and optimize your investment dollars and ROI. Cisco Capital financing gives you flexibility in acquiring hardware, software, services, and complementary third-party equipment. And there’s just one predictable payment. Cisco Capital financing is available in more than 100 countries.
● Module 1: Cisco NCS 5500 Series Hardware◦Examining the Cisco NCS 5500 Series Chassis
◦ Examining the Cisco NCS 5500 Series Modular Hardware
◦ Examining Environmental Monitoring
● Module 2: Cisco IOS XR 64-Bit Architecture and Features
◦ Examining the Cisco IOS XR Architecture◦Examining Cisco IOS XR 64-Bit Features
This course is designed for technical professionals who need to learn about the NCS 5500 Series hardware.Targeted roles include:
● Systems engineers
● Technical support personnel
● Channel partners and resellers
Cisco recommends that you have the following prerequisite knowledge and skills:
● Knowledge of general routing concepts
● Experience working with command-line interface (CLI)-based network devices