TVS2 is a five day class focused primarily on the Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server. Students will really get to grips with the configuration of the VCS in more complex network environments including firewall traversal, clustering, zoning and subzoning. In addition students will use functions of the VCS to control access and bandwidth and use transforms, call policy and FindMe?.
Students will use the Cisco TelePresence Management Suite and VCS to provision E20 and Movi users. The course also includes an introduction to the Cisco TelePresence Server, Cisco TelePresence MSE8000 system the TIP protocol, and Cisco TelePresence Content Server.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Recognize the MSE 8000 chassis and the corresponding blades available including their function.
- Be able to operate a Cisco TelePresence Server to enable mixed network calls between CTS and other Cisco TelePresence endpoints.
- To be able to configure and operate a Cisco TelePresence Content Server
- To be able to configure a Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server for subzones, zones, complex dial plans and security requirements
- To be able to use the Cisco TelePresence Management Suite and Cisco TelePresence Communication Server to provision Movi and E20 systems
- Cisco TelePresence Server and the TelePresence Interoperability Protocol
- Cisco TelePresence MSE8000
- Cisco TelePresence Server
- TIP and Cisco Interoperation Support
- TelePresence Content Server
- Recording Features and Functions
- Configuration and Operation
- Extending TCS Functionality
- Call Control
- Backups and Upgrades
- Traversal Zones
- Call Policy
- TAC Files
- LDAP Authentication
- Calls to Unregistered Endpoints
- Regular Expressions
- ENUM and DNS Dialing
- Conference Factory
- System Components
- Provisioning User Accounts
- Channel Partner / Reseller
- Implementing Advanced TelePresence Video Solutions Part 1 (PAIATVS1)