The Express classes focus on installing and operating the Cisco TelePresence C Series endpoints, Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server, Cisco TelePresence MCU range and Cisco TelePresence Management Suite. First an online, self paced, course covering how to operate and install the main endpoint and infrastructure components with in depth videos with a real how to approach. Once the online component is completed then Express students can put into practice all they have learnt with a two day lab class. Students will install and configure a C40 codec, review the configuration of the MCU and VCS and set up a fully working and tested network. Students will then add TMS to the network and enable the management of all devices.
At the end of the 2 day course students will be able to install and operate a basic a simple Cisco TelePresence network.
- Locate support documentation, install and operate the Cisco TelePresence Codec C40.
- Install, configure basic registration capabilities and backup the Cisco TelePresence Video Communications Server (VCS).
- Locate support documentation, install, operate and backup Cisco TelePresence MCU 4501 Operate the Cisco TelePresence Management Suite (TMS).
- Channel Partner / Reseller
- TelePresence Video Sales Engineer for Express – ELT (PATVSEE v1.0)
- Implementing Express TelePresence Video Solutions – ELT (PAIETVS v1.0)