This course will provide students with product information, and practical activities that will prepare them to evaluate, install, configure, and administer a Secure Web Network Appliance in SMB, and enterprise installations.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives :
- To prepare the student to secure their business’s email through key features, and function of the Cisco Web Security Appliance.
- This course will prepare students to evaluate, install, configure, and administer tasks of a Cisco Web Security Appliance in SMB, and enterprise installations.
- Module 0: Introduction
- Module 1: System Overview
- Module 2: Installation, and Verification of WSA and Module 2 Lab
- Module 3: Deploying Proxy Services and Module 3 Lab
- Module 4: Utilizing Authentication and Module 4 Lab
- Module 5: Configuring Polices and Module 5 Lab
- Module 6: Enforcing Acceptable Use and Module 6 Lab
- Module 7: Advanced Enforcing Acceptable Use and Module 7 Lab
- Module 8: Defending Against Malware and Module 8 Lab
- Module 9: Data Security and Module 9 Lab
- Module 10: Scansafe and Module 10 Lab
- Module 11: Anyconnect and Module 11 Lab
- Optional: Module 12: Administration and Troubleshooting and Module 12 Lab
The knowledge, and skills that a learner must have to successfully complete this course are as follows :
- TCP / IP services, including DNS, SSH, FTP, SNMP, HTTP, and HTTPS is assumed.
- Experience with IP routing is assumed.
- Channel Partner / Reseller