This is a 5-day ILT that prepares you to configure, operate, and maintain core visual communication components, including telepresence endpoints, gatekeepers, MCUs, management software, and provisioning. In this course, students will add TelePresence to existing UCM environments.
Upon completing this VTVS2 1.0 course student should be able to:
- install, configure, operate and maintain core visual communication components. This includes TelePresence endpoints Gatekeepers MCUs, Management software.
- add TelePresence to existing UCM environments.
- Course Introduction
- Module One: Overview of Cisco TelePresence Endpoints
- Module Two: SIP and H.323 Basic Configuration
- Module Three: Exploring Advanced Cisco VCS Features
- Module Four: Deploying Video Conferences Bridges
- Module Five: Cisco TelePresence Conductor
- Module Six: Cisco TelePresence Management Suite >
- Module Seven: Provisioning
- Module Eight: TelePresence Content Server (TCS)
- Channel Partner / Reseller
- Implementing Cisco TelePresence Video Solutions Part 1 (VTVS)
- Working knowledge of basic IP networking