We are looking for someone who has good experience with VMWare environment and working experience with some Storage systems like Netapp ESX/ HP/ EMC methodologies. The role available is Network/ System Administrator and is based in Amsterdam. I have shared below brief job description for your perusal.
• Serve as the Storage and VMWare network Admin to configure and manage VMWare session for various lab environment.
• Design, create and document storage related to Netapp and ESX
• Patching cables, basic knowledge of Juniper/ Cisco / networking vendors to manage basic access to the systems
• Performing daily, weekly and monthly monitoring and maintenance tasks
•Engage in performance tuning of all storage, backup, and SAN environments
• Evaluate special storage needs for complex systems and talking to Storage Vendors like Netapp to define the storage solution for lab environment
• Follow and create documented procedures and checklist
Fulfill storage, backup and data protection requirements of internal systems
• Ability to work in a secure datacenter environment
Desired Skills and Experience
• Experience with Enterprise IT planning, development and integration
• 1+ years as a storage engineer using EMC and / or NetApp / HP Storage
• Experience with VMWare
• Experience with Netapp to support both CIFS and block storage / ESX platform
• Knowledge of synchronous and asynchronous replication methodologies
• Experience with disaster recovery planning and design
• Experience supporting VMWare platform
• Excellent communication and written skills
• Excellent solution solving skills and the ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Certifications are a plus: EMC, NetApp, Microsoft, and ITIL etc.
Full Time (Start Immediately)
Best in the Industry